Ultrasonic Water Tank Liquid Depth Level Meter Sensor with Temperature Display Time Alarm Transmitter Screws Measuring Tools
Keep an eye on your outdoor water tank from the comfort of your own living room, up to 100m away. Installed at the top of your water tank, the transmitter unit measures the water level using an ultrasonic sensor and temperature using a thermo sensor. You can hang the receiver unit on a wall or pull out the stand and place it on your kitchen bench top, table or desk. View your room’s temperature, tank temperature and water level (represented by a 10 element bar graph). You can store min/max records and set alarms for specific water levels (high/low) or when empty.
- This meter monitors tank liquid depth level, and displays on a 10-element LCD bar graph.
- It can keep min/max records of tank liquid level.
- Supports tank liquid level high/low alarm and tank liquid empty alert.
- Displays indoor temperature (° or °) and tank temperature (° or °) at the same time.
- The receiver can be put standing on desk or hanging on wall.
Indoor Temperature Range: 0~60°
Outdoor Temperature Range: -40~60°
Temperature Accuracy: ±1oC
Water Level Measure Rang: 0~15m
Transmission Frequency: 433MHZ
Transmission Range: 100 meters(300 feet)in open area
Transmission Interval: 30s when level changes or 3 minutes when level does not change
Receiver Battery: 2X AA 1.5V LR3 Alkaline batteries
Transmitter Battery: 6X AAA 1.5V LR6 Alkaline or lithium batteries
Battery Life: Minimum 12 months for receiver
Minimum 12 months for transmitter
Receiver Size: 108*94*27mm
Transmitter Size: 97*68*152mm
LCD Size: 66*45mm(3.3 inch)
Suitable Liquid Type: All non-corrosive liquid
1 x Water Level Sensor Transmitter
1 x Indoor Receiver
2 x Screws